This was received from New York state and is the opinion of the person who submitted it, who shall remain anonymous: “D9 abuses from a former Presidents Council employee.
1. Stated income equals FAKE income. An unfortunate truth was that 90% of all loans written using this partial stated income program was false. Daniel Shaunessy and his Management team led the way in encouraging these abuses.
2. Any Lease agreement submitted is fake.
3. Not only was overtime expected without pay but it was systematically brainwashed into employees who lived in fear about blowing the whistle.
4. First Mortgages were always pushed upon customers even when the 2nd mortgage option was the better choice. This was often proposed to a customer by LYING about the availability of the 2nd mortgage or never offering it.
5. Patrick Kennedy’s arrival in The EMPIRE Division was a catylist for even more abuses. The irony of this is that Patrick has replaced Daniel Shaughnessy as the District Manager in D9. It is common knowledge that P. Kennedy induced and encouraged D. Shaughnessy to do the very things that got him fired.
6. Since D. Shaughnessy was terminated, District 9 has gone from closing 100 or more loans per month to a measly 35.
I am personally owed thousands of dollars in overtime pay that was stolen from me week to week for almost 4 years. I sit here, still somewhat brainwashed not wanting to lay the blame on management but on myself for turning on D9. I grew weak at the end of my tenure, knowing that the loans that I had written were BAD, very BAD. I hurt good people along the way. No amount of therapy will wash the guilt away.
Raphael Jean Francois, Kevin Veneedal, Robert Puglise, Robert Lombardo, Kevin Straker, Karly Jeanty, David Delfranco, Adam Brier, Jim Walsh…
ALL GOOD PEOPLE. SO MUCH TALENT. WALK AWAY NOW! LEAVE, BEFORE YOUR SOUL IS AS SCARRED AS THE HOUSEHOLD FINANCE BRAND.”