HH in North Carolina said: “I also have had negative dealings with HSBC for an automobile.
1. I made additional payments throughout pay period that were never applied
2. I was charged additional fees for no reason.
3. I sent several certified letters and HSBC didn’t respond
4. HSBC sent a negative report to the credit bureaus saying I was over 42 payments late of 30 days or more when they actually were electronically removing the funds from my account. However I sent documents of proof from my bank, by certified mail to the credit bureaus and they still sided with HSBC.
5. I have contacted FTC, BBB and others and they are only mediators. I also checked the BBB business complaints and it is sad to say that HSBC have been given an A+, and this may be because many of you are not filing a complaint where it will count.
Read more People with HSBC complaints need to work together, says one