Bill Collectors Calling on Sunday
Bill collectors are not allowed to call after 9 at night and cannot call on Sunday – or so you thought. If it happened to you see our “Your Money” page to see how much you can charge them because of their violation. The FDIC tells them so – use this link to see the law.
But true to their predatory nature with little regard for the law, heavily accented agents in India are calling Household International – HSBC customers as early as 6 AM, seven days a week including Sundays. Household – HSBC Watch has new updated pages for 2006 including direct links to the media, congress, and your senators so you can take action. The practice of calling on Sunday is not limited to callers from India by any means. Debt collectors in the U.S. often play outside the law but we give you the tools to fight back.
Incoming search terms for this article:
- can bill collectors call on sunday
- bill collectors calling on sunday
- can bill collectors call on sundays
- are bill collectors allowed to call on sundays
- can collectors call on sunday
- are bill collectors allowed to call on sunday
- can bill collectors call you on sunday
- bill collectors calling
- can debt collectors call on sunday
- can bill collectors call on sunday?